So what is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” This award is created by Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to their best post(s).
Want to see my answers to Jemma’s and Julia’s question?
Three things about me
- I am getting married in less than a year and I am so excited!
- I adore red nail polish. I wear it (almost) every day.
- I have a study / craft room, but it’s such a mess.. I’ve been procrastinating, but I really need to sort that room out so I can display my huge book (& craft supplies) collection.
Questions from Jemma
Which fictional world would you live in?
Wonderland. I adore Alice in Wonderland and I would love to drink tea with the Mad Hatter, paint white roses red and run after the White Rabbit. It’s such a magical place.
If you were a fictional character and had an animal companion tell me about them, they can be a fictional creature too.
This is a hard question.. I think I would have an animal companion resembling Puss in Boots, but with a steampunk appearance.
What book do you wish you could read for the first time all over again?
Harry Potter. And the Helen Grace series by M.J. Arlidge.
What is your biggest bookish peeve?
I hate it when there are stickers on book covers..
And people who fold the pages of a book.. Please, just use a bookmark. Bookmarks are pretty and you don’t have to mistreat the book.
Where is your favourite place to be?
I enjoyed my city trips to Rome, Prague and London. Those were amazing cities and I loved spending time there.
But most of all, I love to be at home.
Questions from Julia
What are your hobbies?
I enjoy reading, (art) journaling, being outside and spending time with friends.
What is your biggest goal this year?
My goal is to (finally) get my driver’s licence and to find a new job that I like.
Do you have any pet peeves?
When people don’t cover their mouths when they cough. When people touch my food without asking. When people talk loudly on the phone while being on the train.. That annoys me.
How would you describe yourself in 5 words (or less)?
Kind, loyal, honest, passionate and introverted.
What was the weirdest/grossest thing you did as a child?
I think I once ate a spider on purpose.
- Shirley from Shirley Cuypers
- Sleepless Reads
- Kayleigh from My Endless Shelf
- Adrianna from For the Love of Books
- Princess of Pages
- Kaleena from Reader Voracious
- Annemieke from A Dance with Books
- Jo from Online Blanket Fort
- Mal from Fran’s Coffee Breaks
Questions for my nominees
- What is your favorite book and/or movie?
- If you would start another blog, what would it be about?
- What would your perfect job be?
- Which three items are always in your bag when you go out?
- What is your favorite quote?