In September I hosted the #BookishLoveSept18 challenge with the wonderful Marcia from Trendy Simple Life. The challenge was so much fun and I want to thank everyone who participated on Twitter and/or Instagram.
Let’s take a look at the books I’ve read and bought in September!
The books I’ve read in September
I had 4 books and 2 audiobooks on my September TBR. Unfortunately, I didn’t read as much as I wanted to.. But I did finish 2 books and 1 audiobook!
- I Do Not Trust You – Laura J. Burns & Melinda Mets (eARC); review
- The Lacemaker’s Secret – Kathleen Ernst (eARC)
- De Sekte (The Cult on Fog Island) – Mariette Lindstein (audiobook)
The books I’ve bought in September
I only bought 2 books in September! I’m pretty proud of myself.
I bought these books for just €1,90 each. They are (very) lightly damaged.
- Daar Komen de Vliegen – David Pefko
- Het Ministerie van Opperst Geluk (The Ministry of Utmost Happiness) – Arundhati Roy
What is the best book you’ve read in September?