July was a wonderful month. We’ve been to a Guns ‘n Roses concert and to a food truck festival. The concert was amazing and the food at the festival was delicious (I had sushi and Indonesian food). Also we have a new family member, Fancy the budgie! He is such a cute and happy little bird and he makes me smile every day.
Also July was the month of the heatwave.. I live in the south of the Netherlands and while I’m writing this post it’s 36 °C outside and it has been like this for over a week now. That’s just too hot to get things done and I’ve been taking things slow.
Let’s take a look at the books I’ve read and bought in July!
Books I’ve read in July
I wanted to read 6 books in July, but I’ve only finished 4 books.
That’s 1 more than last month, yay!
- Children of Blood and Bone – Tomi Adeyemi; Review
- Grace and Fury – Tracy Banghart; Review
- So Glad to Meet You – Lisa Super (e-ARC); Review
- Echoes – Alice Reeds (e-ARC); First impressions
Books I’ve bought in July
In July I won 2 books;
- Aantekeningen over het Verplaatsen van Obelisken – Arjen van Veelen
I won this Dutch literature novel at Hebban.nl
- Far from the Tree – Robin Benway
This young adult novel I won with an Instagram giveaway by lydiauthor
I bought 2 books in the sale section at the local grocery store.
- De Spion (The Spy) – Paulo Coelho
- Hemelen – Marion Pauw
(I hate it when they put stickers on book covers..)
What is the best book you’ve read in July?