August was such a fun month and the weeks went so fast.. I started my new job! I’m now working in a secretarial role at a high school. I was very excited and a bit scared to start, because this job is so different from what I did before (I’m a social worker and I worked with teenagers with behavioral and psychiatric problems). I do like it, though!
And.. I read some books!
Let’s take a look at the books I’ve read and bought in August!
Books I’ve read in August
In the first week of August I participated in the BookTube-A-Thon. I managed to read 5 books in one week! After that.. I finished one more book this month. I haven’t read as much as I wanted, but I’ve been very busy with getting used to my new job and schedule.
- Leah on the Off Beat – Becky Albertalli
- Sadie – Courtney Summers (e-ARC); Review
- Beauty and the Beast
- Incendio – Tess Gerritsen
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe – Benjamin Alire Saenz
- The Gilded King – Josie Jaffrey (received an e-book from the author)
The books I’ve bought in August
In August I received two book boxes;
- Illumicrate Oh So Criminal box; Catwoman Soulstealer – Sarah J. Maas
- Shelflove box; The Bird and the Blade – Megan Bannen
Also I bought three books;
- Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard
- The Cheerleaders – Kara Thomas
- S.T.A.G.S. – M.A. Bennett
What is the best book you’ve read in August?